The Estate Swing E-SC 1602 Column Mounting Single Dual Opener is easy to install and meets the highest standards in safety. Every unit comes with everything needed for installation, including mounting brackets (hardware to affix brackets to the gate and column not included). In addition to Estate Swing's attention to practicality, the manufacturer adheres to the highest safest standards. To begin with, the manufacturer meets or exceeds ISO 9000 regulations, which require testing on 100% of all products being produced in a single factory, and all the parts of Estate Swing systems are made in one factory. Likewise, the Estate Swing E-SC 1602 is certified for and exceeds UL 325 standards for anti-crushing safety. The diligent observation of safety standards assures that this model not only meets safety requirements, but also offers a high quality product.
The Estate Swing E-SC 1602 also offers ease of operation. The low voltage system eliminates the need to run 110 AC to the gate; a low voltage wire that plugs into a household outlet within 144' of the operator is sufficient. Unique to this model, however, is its capability to function as a constant duty opener. Other models run on a trickle-charged system, in which the system runs off the battery, which is being charged as it is used; that, of course, runs the risk of draining the stored power before it is charged. In the E-SC 1602, however, the power comes directly from the transformer - the batteries are strictly for backup - so there is no concern about the batteries running out of power before they are charged. Also convenient is the user-driven updateable manual for continuous improvement of installation ease, maintenance, and trouble shooting updates.
The Estate Swing E-SC 1602 Column Mounting Single Dual Opener is a specialized unit designed as an alternative to other systems for homeowners with columns. This model is designed for a residential setting of up to 4 homes.
- Gate Length and Weight - Up to 16' in length and 800 lbs per leaf
- Gate Materials - Wood, Steel, Aluminum, Chain Link, and more
- Gate Post or Column Size (pull to open design) - Maximum 24"x24" column with the gate mounted in the center (halfway between the front face and back face of the column)
- Power - Low voltage transformer (included) and backup batteries (optional; not included)
- Solar Compatible - No; must be within 144' of outlet
- One Touch EZ Programming - The control board learns the open and closing limits automatically, so there is no need for time-consuming guesstimates and manual adjustments.
- Soft Start/Soft Stop - This feature eases the wear and tear on the gate. During a normal cycle, the opener automatically slows the motion of the gate near the stop points so the gate closes smoothly and with minimal impact.
- Control Board, Easy Read Diagnostics - FAAC has included an LED light diagnostic on the control board for easy diagnostics of problems or missing connections. This allows efficient repair and swift continuation of normal gate operation.
- Adjustable Performance Features - Adjust such features as Pause times, Opening/Closing Delays, Static Force, and much more. This means the unit's functions are customizable to the customer's lifestyle.
- Preset Gate Function Logics - Preset multiple features at once so that they can be changed later at the touch of a single button.
- Quick Plug Radio Receiver - The remote receiver is easy to use and the design means there are no wires to run; just set the dip switch combination and plug it into the board.
- Extended Setback - The articulating arm allows for a farther setback than standard linear arms, making it perfect for column mounting. Other gate openers require a setback for the rear pivot point, making them difficult to mount on columns.
- 24 Volt Output Terminals - For convenient addition of accessories requiring power like locks, sensors, and more.
- 120 Degree Opening Capability - The large opening arch capability of 120 degrees is far beyond most other openers. Optional limit switches for point-positive stopping are also available. The limit switches mounted on the column are depressed when the cam on the drive shaft meets the limit shifts. This provides a consistent open and closing of the gate.
- Quick, Safe and Secure Manual Release - Every unit comes with a manual release key that can be used should the power fail and the backup battery is not charged. This ensures that the gate can be opened without damaging or disconnecting any components.
- Highest Level of Safety - In addition to meeting or exceeding many safety standards, this model's safety devices function on a normally closed circuit. This means that if a safety device does not activate for any reason, the opener will not operate, keeping loved ones and assets safe. Most other openers function on a normally open circuit, which means the consumer does not know the safety device is not working properly until it is too late.
- Advanced Gear System - The advanced gear system is essential to the durability and power of the gate opener. The design of this motor enhances reliability and control, and cuts down on overall wear and tear on the motor.
- All Weather Compatible - The arm is able to withstand the extremes of weather and outdoor use.
In addition to providing innovative and renowned products, DIYGateOpeners.com has a unique website that allows customers to truly visualize their security aspirations. On the website, customers can utilize the virtual builder to create a representation of their home security gate system, complete with varying gate materials and designs. The customization doesn't stop there, however. DIYGateOpeners.com ensures that all points of gate opener installation are taken into account by offering such considerations as distance to power supply, distance from house to gate, the number of homes secured by the gate, etc. By giving customers the opportunity to take these points into consideration, DIYGateOpeners.com ensures that the realization of the design is not only effective, but also possible; there will be no trial and error with fitting the proper gate opener to a customer's security needs. Furthermore, our Discount It Yourself packages allow customers to choose exactly what they need, not what someone else thinks they need. Every gate opener design is truly customized to the consumer's specifications.
The website design is all about putting the customer's needs first, and DIYGateOpeners.com does not stop there. The difference of any gate opener or accessory that a customer finds on an authorized dealer's website for cheaper will be refunded, plus 10% of that difference. Similarly, if the 9am-9pm EST Tech Support Hours do not fit a customer's schedule, the customer need only send in an e-mail detailing expected installation time, and DIYGateOpeners.com will respond with a number for the customer to reach a representative during the scheduled installation. How many other companies will alter their business hours for a customer? At DIYGateOpeners.com, the customer really does come first.
QB ID:E-SC 1600